Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the first post! yay!

so i'm sitting at the office all by my lonesome (which is kind of nice) but i have no idea where the boss and coworker are. this poses a problem because when i get calls from people like, say... cathy from st. john episcopal church, who thought she had a meeting with boss-man 10 minutes ago and she sounds peeved because she doesn't know where he is, i have to sound optimistic and encouraging despite the fact that i don't know where he is either. i try calling his cell and get no answer. he's probably at a press check that ran long. oh well. this is my blog damnit, not graphic-design-office-drama blog.

so anyways, nobody knows about this blog at present. this is in part because i created it on a whim becuase i got bored at the office, and partly because my brother has a goofy little blog on this site, and i thought that by my joining the internet junky community (via having a blog, and thus making me an offical member), that maybe it would help boost his blogarific self esteem. or something like that. that isn't a sentance but it's okay because i said so.

okay well let's see how this post looks in my fancy new template.

thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You should look into line breaks... small caps I don't mind. But large blocks of text suck.

My self esteem is blogarific? huh?

P.S. Adam, it totally sucks that you have to register to comment on Blogger... I think it is to keep the comment spam down, but the author should be able to turn that off. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home